Golf Operations Rules
To be strictly implemented effective August 1, 2018
Tee Time Reservation:
- All Tee Time Reservations are requested to be through the Golf Registration. Please call for advanced tee time bookings. This is to ensure that you have a reserved slot for your own convenience.
- Cancellation of a tee time reservation should be done through the Golf Registration as soon as possible. A NO SHOW charge of the FULL AMOUNT will be charged to all that do not properly inform the Golf Registration regarding a Tee Time cancellation.
- Please register at least 30 minutes prior to your reserved starting time; failure to check in and register fifteen (15) minutes prior to reserve starting time cancels your reservations.
- Walk-in Members without prior confirmed reservation may be accommodated depending on the availability of Tee Times which are only given by the Golf Registration.
- Members may reserve a Tee Time up to a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Golfers must follow their assigned Tee Time and assigned Course. Should there be a request to change your Tee Time or Course, it must be done through the Golf Registration.
Single and Twosome:
Weekend and Holidays
- Singles are allowed upon the discretion of the General Manager. They can call Golf Registration and ask to be joined with a reservation that only has two or three in the flight. Two-somes are allowed to make a tee time reservation but are subject to be joined with another twosome or single.
- The Golf Registration has the discretion to join singles and twosomes depending on the volume of players in the Golf Course.
- Fivesomes are allowed provided that the flight is with a Member and using two (2) carts.
Non-golfing companions may be allowed on the course provided that:
- A cart is rented and the companion stays on the cart at all times.
- A prevailing green fee will be charge for each companion.
- Maximum of two (2) companions per flight is allowed.
- Must be in appropriate golf attire.
- The companion must be at least 12 years old and above.
- For minors, a waiver must be secured in favor of the Club.
Golf Club & Dining Dress Code:
- Men: Collared or mocked neck golf shirts with sleeves must be worn at all times. Slacks or golf shorts (Bermuda Length) is acceptable.
- Women: Dresses, golf shirts, slacks, golf shorts and blouses are acceptable.
- Golf Shoes with soft spikes are mandatory. Shoes must be worn at all time when on the Golf Course, in the Clubhouse or Dining area.
- Denim jeans, tank tops, collarless T-shirts for men, cut-offs, sweat pants, athletic shorts, bathing suits.
- Respect for the course – leave the Course as you would like to find it by repairing pitch-marks, repairing divots and raking bunkers.
- Respect for you fellow players – be sportsmanlike and polite.
- Safety – Players should ensure that no one is standing close by or in a position to be hit by the club and or a ball. Wait until the players in front are out of range before you hit your next shot.
- Pace of Play – It is the group’s responsibility to keep up with the group in front; if your group loses a clear hole and delays the group behind, you should invite the group behind to play through.
- Mulligan are strictly not allowed during weekend and holidays.
Golf Cart Rules:
- Should only be driven by a LICENSED DRIVER.
- Can be driven BY CLUB-AUTHORIZED CADDIES ONLY.
- Carts are limited to 50 YARDS BEFORE THE GREEN.
- MAXIMUM OF 2 PERSONS ONLY.(For rental carts only)
- All passengers must be seated while the cart is being driven.
- Drivers must obey all directional signages.
- Safety is the utmost important issue for all golf cart users.
- Care of the Golf Course must be considered.
- All golf carts must stay on the cart paths around tees and greens.
- Golf Carts should remain on the cart path on all par 3’s.
- Carts on path around tees and greens for the non-playing companions.
RULES FOR GOLF CARTS WITH RED FLAGS
- 70 years of age or older
- With a physical handicap with Medical Certificate
Golf cart with red flags:
- may be driven within 10 yards of the green
- may be driven off the cart path on par 3’s